Online T Shirt Silk Screen Printing Chicago Illinois & Cheap Custom Designs
Looking for some free stuff to do in Chi-town? There are a myriad of possibilities. You could hang around Grant Park, take a walk downtown, window shop, hit up the art institute, people watch- but here’s my suggestion if you need a good laugh: heckling. Not just your average yell-mean-things-at-people-out-the-window heckling. Nope. That’s been overdone. This type of heckling is called Blame Your Friends. Here’s how it works:
- Find a friend or friends who are looking for something to do.
- Invite them to go somewhere with you- it doesn’t matter where, as long as there are alleys and buildings around.
- As you’re walking down the street together, look for a spot you can duck into quickly.
- Make sure there are some people in front of you- not too close or too far away.
- Yelling something at the people in front of you, like “You could do better!” if it’s a couple, or “Hey, look at those nerds up there!” (or something way meaner) and then duck into the alley or behind the closest building so that when the people turn around, your friend(s) will be left standing there to take the blame. Timing is key.
- Watch and laugh as your friend(s) get caught, because at that point there’s nothing they can do, and they know it.
- Run for your life.
Now you have yourself an afternoon/evening of fun. Go try it out.
Screen Printing Specials!
50 T-Shirts for $300 - Purchase any combo of Gildan 5000 t-shirts, any color colors and sizes from Small to X-Large. 1-2 Color Prints front or back, 50 cents for each extra color. +$2 for American Apparel Brands.